Sunday 24 April 2011

My beginning.

This is a beautiful Sunday evening which mark the beginning of my new career as a shadow mp.

Unlike MP who get paid, i do not get paid. Just like the NCMP, i can only provide what i think here and i hope to share it with everyone else.

Do feel free to link this blog or to share with others. It is not a one way traffic. It is a two way communication channel between myself and the readers.

I would also like to take the opportunity to advertise my Adsense. It would be translated into cash after reaching several click targets.

Unlike many others, the amount derived from Adsense would be donated to the charities or homes in need.

That's all i would like to put up for the moment. Do tune in for more content and improvement along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment